8:00-8:10 Attendance and settle in
8:10-8:15 Directions for ODWP
9:45-11:10 Core 1/2
11:10-12:30 Core 3/4
- CNN Student News
- Four Types of Conflict Jig Saw
- Human v Human
- Human v. Society
- Human v. Nature
- Human v. His/Her/Themself
- Pick one type of conflict
- Create a visual representation or graphic to show this
- Can you think of an example of this type of conflict?
- 3/16: C1 Word Log #12/ C2 Quiz
- Read 30 minutes every night M-TH
- If you are out, please look at the CONFLICT DOCUMENTS and familiarize yourself with the different types of conflict. Then come up with an example of one of the types of conflict and explain that example in a blog post. If you have any questions, check in with your teacher! You will also need to make up your ODWP.