8:00-8:05 - attendance
8:05-8:30 - Town Meeting
- Gecko Ted Talk (10m.)
- Explain Tubex
- Wolf Tracks
- Kind Monkey
- Make Tubric
- Blog 2-3 driving questions using clear and accurate language
10:00-11:00 - Town Meeting
- Model Evernote
- Stanford Math (Lesson 2)
- Awareness Project (research ?’s)
11:45-12:30 - SLC prep
- Student News
- Boys relay contestants?
- Missing Argumentative Essays!
- Gallery Walk
- Pick one example from each folder
- On blog respond to each of the types of conflict
- Whose example did you look at?
- What was successful in their representation?
- How did this example help you to understand the type of conflict?
- Big group discussion
- Lucy and Annie!
- Read article and respond to the following questions in a blog post labeled conflict and humanities:
- How did ISIS come about (conditions)?
- What is the group's mission (motivation)? How does ISIS fund its activities (actions)?
- Why do world leaders want to stop ISIS (motivation)?
- How are world leaders planning to weaken the group's activities (actions)? What happens if their tactics don't succeed?
- Do you agree with their strategy? Why or why not? If you don't agree, what do you think would be a better peaceful resolution?
- What type of conflict do you think this is based on the four types we have been looking at?
- Group discussion about question responses
- 3/23: C1 Quiz #12/ C2 Word Log #13
- Read 30 minutes every night M-TH