using the following words: zombie, vampire, ghost, pumpkin, brains and "trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat!" -OR- you can also use this time to log books on the 7th grade reading challenge!
- Revise personal narrative if you would like to improve your grade
- Community Gathering Volunteers
- Student News
- How do single stories or stereotypes begin? Why do people perpetuate stereotypes or single stories? Title post: Stereotype and Label: Immigration
- Immigration Myths gallery walk
- Read 30 minutes each night M-TH
- Word Log due Wednesday (11/4)