9:00-10:00 - core ¾
10:00-10:30 - recess (track)
10:30-11:00 - Town Meeting
- Share projects
- Example calendar
- Research: 2 sources cited correctly
- Wolf Tracks
- Kind Monkey
- CNN Student News
- Get into presentation groups and be ready to present out on your project.
- Is conflict necessary for change? Based on the information provided, what is the best approach for Belgium to use to try and combat ISIS and Terrorism?
- Finish your solutions on the graphic organizer using the following resources:
- CNN Student News - ONLY THE FIRST 3:15 Min!
- Why did bombers target Belgium? Country's extremist roots run deep
- ISIS Recruiters Feed On Working-Class, Heavily Muslim Molenbeek
- Book Blog Prompt: What is the central conflict in your novel you are reading? What type of conflict do you think is the most central to the plot of your novel? What evidence or examples from your text tell you this?
- 4/6: C1 Word Log Quiz #13/ C2 Word Log #14
- Read 30 minutes every night M-TH