A child moves into a new house and finds out that the other
kids in town think it's haunted. She begins to invent ghost stories to tell at school in order to get attention. But the more stories she tells, the more frightened she becomes of the house...
8:00-8:15 - Attendance/settle in
8:15-9:30 - ODWP - have them review their writing goal
9:30-10:00 - break!
10:00-11:15 - core ½11:15-12:30 - core ¾
- Food Drive
- CNN Student News
- Newsela: "Paris is stunned after a wave of terror attacks across the city"
- American Governors refusal to accept Syrian refugees
- What is the implication to the United States immigration and refugee resettlement?
- Brainstorm of questions
- Read 30 minutes each night M-TH
- Word Log due next Wednesday - have 2 homonyms! (11/18)